I have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Meg Travels. I love her blog and I am so flattered . . . two awards in seven day! You don’t need to remind me that these are not “real” awards . . . I know that!
Still, I can be excited at the idea that another of my cyber friends thinks I am so awesome that I deserve to be in the spotlight – again – for few hours. I certainly enjoyed my Versatile Blogger Award last week and I am sure I can handle another moment of fame!
Once again, few rules to follow in order to accept the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to 7 nominees
HERE WE GO
Thank you Meg Travels for the nomination! I am honored to be in such great company.
Meg Travels and I share the same passion for planning and researching trips. Beside traveling in Italy, I love traveling everywhere. Tell me where and when, and I will be planning, booking, packing, and ready to go. You will find many useful information on Meg Travels ‘s journal. So, please pay homage to her blog!
Now for the 7 things about myself; I am wondering if I should share My things from last award or should I disclose a little more about myself? I am going with the latest . . . but, don’t ask for more!
- I love little black dresses . . . and black skirts, pants, blouses . . .
- I am 15 years younger than my brothers . . . so, I will always be the little sister.
- Sardegna is one of my favorite places in Italy.
- When I lived in Italy I had a maid and a babysitter everyday . . . why did I leave, you may ask?!
- I finally don’t think in Italian anymore . . . but, I still have my accent.
- I travel in Italy twice a year, to see my relatives and friends, and to discover new places to share with you all.
- GELATO . . . LOVE IT, no need to elaborate.
My seven nominations, no easy task to narrow to only seven! Visit these blogs, you will enjoy them as much as I do.
- These are not in any particular order.
- I apologize if you have already been nominated.
- You do not have to accept the nomination.
- Going Dutch (My first follower – Thank you!)
- Finger, Fork & Knife
- Manipal’s Photo Blog
- Juls’ Kitchen